Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Resurrection

I'm back!..after 9 months of child bearing and 1 year into motherhood.. i can finally say.. what a year it was!..The joy of carrying my son in my arms on the hospital bed soon progressed to sleepless nights, endless sessions of breast ಫೀಡಿಂಗ್, changing diapers and later running after a crawling infant. Surprisingly, the memories have faded fast- i can hardly remember how i coped with those "colicky nights|" or balanced my work and home. Of course, I could not have done it without the support of my mother- i shall forever be indebted to her. 
The cuckoo shall call again! ಶೋರ್ಟ್ಲ್ಯ್!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in..

My photo
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did.So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Let the trade winds in. Explore. Dream. Enjoy."