Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tripsdrill!..

The best way to keep your kids busy on a nice summer weekend is to take them out!. And there is no better place than an amusement park to stimulate their senses.

The weekend just before my kid's school was to reopen, we made a late plan to go to an amusement park- Tripsdrill- no far from our home. We were to be joined by 3 other families with people of different ages, ranging from septuagenarians to toddlers!. The weather was sunny to start but later changed to gloomy skies. The route was well sign-posted and surprisingly beautiful, reminding me of our Switzerland trip. In fact, I think these were the best German countryside views I that have seen till date!.

Tripsdrill has two parks- an amusement park and a wildlife park, with different entrances and fees. Given a choice, and  the half a day's time, I would have gone to the wildlife park, but the majority opinion was for the amusement area and we headed that way!. The ticket was expensive at 26 euros per head!. But once inside, all the rides are accounted for and one can go any amount of times on them!.



The rides were great fun, especially for my little one. His favorite was the little speedway with self driving cars!. He just couldn't get enough of it!. My favorite was the water slide- my first time getting splashed while zooming down in a boat!. There was a nice "Vinarium" inside the park where I got a free souvenir- a shot glass!. It was nice to see how they made wine in yesteryears.

Unfortunately, rain cut into our fun and we had to make a hasty exit from the park. Weather here keeps changing so fast!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in..

My photo
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did.So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Let the trade winds in. Explore. Dream. Enjoy."