Sunday, September 1, 2013

DIY Kid Puzzles




DIY puzzles in 4 easy  steps!

1) Cut any picture or photograph that will interest your child. (My little one loves cars, so I just cut out this advertisement that was dropped in my mailbox)

2) Paste this picture onto a thick sheet of cardboard- the ones that come with packaging are great!

3) Draw some lines/curves that divide the picture with a thick felt pen. Make sure the number of pieces that you cut up the picture into is suitable for your child's age.

4) Cut along the drawn out lines to make your puzzle pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in..

My photo
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did.So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Let the trade winds in. Explore. Dream. Enjoy."