Sunday, March 29, 2009

From my balcony..

Looks like my good friend has infused me with some poetic spirit..and as i sip my habitual evening coffee.. this is what i can find for inspiration....

From my balcony, I can see,
neem trees gently swaying in the breeze,
black clouds gathering in the skies,
bees and butterflies, as they fly.

A cuckoo "cooes", hidden in the green,
a waddling cow, "mooes" beneath.

Young lads assemble for their evening play,
just as the ladies, group, to gossip for the day,
a vendor strolls by, with his wares,
an uncle parks his car with care,
a jogger comes on his evening run,
noisy toddlers have their fun.

These and more, 
come my way, 
by my balcony,
every other day!

just some of the bustling scences of life,  enacted each day of life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in..

My photo
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did.So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Let the trade winds in. Explore. Dream. Enjoy."